Dr. Mohammad Ali Bhuiyan Announces His Candidacy for Georgia’s 6th Congressional District
COBB COUNTY, Georgia, USA., January 13, 2017 – Dr. Mohammad Ali Bhuiyan has been a lifelong champion of education, small business, and “Prosperity for All!” He is announcing his candidacy to replace Congressman Dr. Tom Price (R-Roswell) who has been nominated by President-Elect Donald Trump as Secretary of Health and Human Services. Dr. Bhuiyan is a, “Different kind of candidate who understands and can work with all people.” He has a long history of giving back selflessly with honesty and integrity.
Dr. Bhuiyan is a husband, father, homeowner, small business owner, academic administrator, professor, and economist who moved to Georgia 30 years ago. Cobb County has been his home for the past 16 years. He has been married to his wife Shamima for 30 years. They have one grown son. Dr. Bhuiyan received a Ph.D. degree in economics/trade, two MBA degrees, and advanced leadership training at Harvard and MIT. He is an alumnus of Leadership Georgia.
Being a man of deep personal faith and family values, he believes in one God and as a Muslim he believes in Moses, Jesus, and Mohammad (peace be upon them) who are parts and lineage of the great prophet Abraham.
Above all, Dr. Bhuiyan is an American first and fully committed to America’s security, prosperity, individual freedom, and greatness.
America is a country of immigrants. Dr. Bhuiyan came to America from Bangladesh as a graduate student in 1986 to attend Georgia State University. He and his wife became citizens of this great country in 2000. The “American Dream” has become a reality for them.
Government spending, waste, and taxes are out of control. Washington has become a center of power to serve and protect special interest groups and is no longer good for ordinary citizens. We all need to get involved, say “NO” to this broken system and send an honest and experienced business/education leader to work for ordinary citizens.
Many politicians, both sitting and former, have thrown their hats into the ring to replace Dr. Tom Price. Dr. Bhuiyan believes the voters of the 6th District should start fresh and elect someone who has no axe to grind, is not financed or influenced by special interests, but who will work only for the interest of the ordinary citizens.
Dr. Mohammad Ali Bhuiyan is a supporter of:
- Fiscal responsibility, accountability, and strong ethics
- Cutting government waste and taxes
- Taking serious steps to reduce debt burden
- Reduce the influence of “special interest groups” and lobbyists
- Putting Social Security and Medicare on a sound financial footing while protecting our seniors
- High quality education designed by teachers, parents, and policy experts
- Limited government and second amendment
- Healthcare system that works for all
- Environmentally responsible domestic energy policy and mutually beneficial trade
- Peace backed by a strong/smart military
- Condemning all forms of extremism, terrorism, and violence
- Pro-life with exceptions
- Comprehensive just and fair immigration policy
- Two-state solution for Israelis and Palestinians
- Term limits for elected officials
Dr. Mohammad Ali Bhuiyan asks voters of the 6th District to join him to make a difference. He needs your vote and financial support. God Bless America. Please contact at: email@example.com
Dr. Mohammad Ali Bhuiyan